Whether you’ve just starting to think about toilet training your toddler, or you’ve already tried and run into road blocks, this resource pack is designed for you! There is a lot of conflicting information about toilet training out there, but we wanted to put together a trustworthy resource to help train parents/guardians/nannies/childcare workers in this exciting (and daunting, gulp!) stage of independence for their children. Rebecca Khan is an experienced Continence Therapist and has helped many families overcome obstacles in toilet training.
The resource pack includes:
IMMEDIATE ONLINE ACCESS TO:
- a medically aware, up-to-date online workshop (1 hour 15 mins) with an experienced Continence Therapist (and mum of 3 kids), Rebecca Khan
- a pdf download of the presentation slides used in the video
- a pdf download of My Body Diary (can be reprinted for regular use)
- a pdf download of Making Water Fun
- a pdf download of the Sitting on the Toilet Poster
POSTED TO YOU IN THE MAIL:
- A fun and useful stash of stickers to use with My Body Diary
The 1 hour 15 mins online workshop is able to be watched in your own time. The combined resources will cover common toileting issues and questions like:
- How the bladder and bowel work and how to link their movements with getting to the toilet.
- When is a good time to start? Is my child read yet?
- Potties or toilets? The best position for emptying.
- Pull-ups or undies? Managing clothing and washing.
- What do we do when we go out?
- What are the signs that we are progressing?
- I’m exhausted! Is it ok to take a break?
- Managing avoidance, defiance, meltdowns and ‘weird’ toilet behaviours
- Are there certain foods and drinks to give or avoid?
- What if my child develops constipation or demands a nappy just for poos?
- And more…
Any questions before you purchase, please contact us!
HOW TO DOWNLOAD: After going through the checkout process, you will receive an email with the link for access to the video (through Vimeo) and the digital download. The pdf file can be saved on a computer if desired. You will then receive the reward stickers in the mail to your nominated postal address in the checkout process.
DISCLAIMER: The payment of this digital product gives you permission to use the resource without limit at your main location (can be shared within a clinic/house) but cannot be shared to a different location. Please do not reproduce without direct consent from Kids That Go Therapies. This includes electronic or photocopied distribution. Please note that your download link will expire after 60 days. All digital orders are non-refundable, but please contact us if you have any issues with your digital product.
- Gain confidence in toilet training!
- Learn more about how the bowel and bladder function from our Continence Therapist
- Get trustworthy information to troubleshoot at home
- Avoid common mistakes