Kids That Go Therapies Provides:
- Up to date therapy services for children with toileting, self care, development, learning, sensory, anxiety or behavioural needs
- An opportunity to have your questions explored and answered
- Compassionate care with a focus on developing or restoring the child’s independence
- Communication with education and other health professionals to achieve greater continuity of care
- Medicare (CDMP) and NDIS registered services.
How we can help:
We are toileting therapists, caring for kids with poo or wee issues, day or night, through tailored evidence-based programs.
Self care, sensory processing, school readiness, fine motor, handwriting, anxiety and behaviour. Growing up is a busy thing!
Kids with Disabilities
The pathway to growing up takes it's own track sometimes. We are here to help with tailored, experienced care, advocacy and skill development.
Kids with Chronic Illness
Growing up can take tricky, unexpected turns. With personal experience and compassion, we are here to help both kids and families grow through these challenges.